No products in the cart.
Trisensor test kit – 96 tests
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trisensor is a rapid test that allows you to simultaneously detect the presence of both ß-lactam, Sulfonamide and Tetracycline molecules in a milk sample – in cow, goat, buffalo, sheep, UHT milk. There are 96 tests in one box.
Trisensor is a competitive test involving two receptors in one single operation. The test requires the use of two components. The first component is a microwell containing predetermined amounts of both receptors and antibodies linked to gold particles. The second is a dipstick made up of a set of membranes with specific capture lines.
Trisensor tests are used with dry incubator Milkotester ET- W24. When the thermostatic device has reached the set temperature 40°, then it’s ready for test.
- Add 200 µl of milk samples into micro wells and mix.
- Incubate 3 min at 40°C.
- Dip one Dipstick into each micro well. Continue incubating for 3 min at 40°C.
- Read the colour intensities.
- 96 test in box
- Compatible with Milkotester ET- W24 thermostatic device
- Detection of β-lactam Sulfonamide and Tetracycline
- Time for test – 6 minutes at 40°С
- For all types of milk
- Easy to use in both in labs and collecting centers
Limits of detection:
|Antibiotics||Limits of detection ppb (µg/l)|
|β-lactam antibiotics||Penicillin-G||2,5 – 3,5|
|Ampicillin||3 – 4|
|Amoxicillin||3 – 4|
|Oxacillin||13 – 15|
|Cloxacillin||7 – 9|
|Dicloxacillin||4 – 6|
|Nafcillin||50 – 70|
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 cm|