Last updated on 01 July, 2019
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering an account, or using our website and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is iTarget LTD, a company registered in Bulgaria , with Unified Identification Code (UIC) 204940036, whose registered office is located at 42 Baba Iliytsa Str, 1612 Sofia, Bulgaria.
Pricacy adopting (‘GDPR’)
We have adopted the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) to ensure that we fully comply with the principles of national and international data protection laws. We have established the following data protection principles as our guidelines:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of data processing
Your personal data will be collected and processed in a legal, fair, and transparent manner.
- Purpose and storage limitation
The personal data we collect serves an explicit and a legitimate purpose and will not be stored by us for any longer than is necessary.
- Data minimisation
Any personal data that we use will be adequate, up to date, and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
The personal data we have on file will be the correct, complete, and updated (if necessary) information that you have personally provided us with. Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is either deleted, corrected, supplemented, or updated.
- Confidentiality and data security
Your personal data will be treated as confidential, and will be kept secure by taking all suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing and distribution, as well as the accidental loss, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your business, and any information about any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us or which the service provider takes or records before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
– submit a enquiry through our website
– make an order through our website
– complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our website
– complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
– send feedback to us via our website.
– respond to our marketing communications;
– correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our website (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
– report a problem with any of our Services and products.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit our website
– basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation website. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
Here is what type of information you can access:
Up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, email, phone, address, communications and personalised advertising preferences); booking and enquiry history.
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
– to manage your orders or respond to enquiry
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Products;
– to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so, for instance with your online account and all of its features;
– to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your order with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
– you have consented to this; or
– the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
– after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
– where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our booking form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include your name, address and contact details; the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our website, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the website, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Whenever you visit a website, your device downloads a number of small files called “cookies.” The cookies are widely used to make online services work and operate more efficiently, and to provide the owners of the websites with information regarding the user experience and efficiency of the websites. The cookies also let the website recognise your particular device, this means it can remember your preferences, you can navigate between pages more quickly, as well as do a number of other useful things.
Cookies serve many valuable purposes but you may wish to not allow them or to limit their use. Most browsers allow you the ability to manage the cookies in a way that suits you by changing the browser’s settings. The settings of your browser should give you the ability to disallow cookies from sites on site by site basis and to disallow cookies from sites that you do not trust. Please note that disabling cookies or other tracking technologies on our websites may diminish and/or disable some of the features or whole parts of our websites, and functionality may no longer work as intended.
If you’d like more detailed information about cookies, you can find everything you’ll need to know over at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The reasons that we use specific cookies depends on what they can do. We use:
Types of cookies:
In terms of duration, cookies can be:
- “Session”: deleted automatically when you close the browser.
- “Permanent”: stored on the device until their expiration date, unless the user deletes them first.
Regarding the source, cookies can be:
- “Own”: placed by the Platform of the website (in short the Platform) and controlled by Profitechs
- “Third party”: the Platform may use external services, links to or embedded content and functionality from other sites for which separate cookies are used. Thus, in the course of navigation in the Platform it is possible to place cookies on your device with the source of these other sites.
In terms of functionality, we may use the following cookies:
- ‘Necessary’: necessary for technical reasons, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the e-shop.
- ‘Analytical’: used to measure traffic and number of visits and allow analysis of the movement and navigation of users of the Platform in order to improve its efficiency. The information that these cookies collect is statistical, aggregated and anonymous.
- ‘advertising’: used to track visitors between different websites in order to visualize personalized ads based on what is appropriate for them, including after referrals to users through the platform’s integrated social networking plug-ins (“Like us” in Facebook, “Watch us” on Youtube, “Follow us” on Twitter). These cookies can process information such as the number of shares and / or tracks, the fact that you have an account in the relevant social network and more. These cookies can be deactivated.
Cookies used by the Platform.
The table below gives more information about the different cookies used on the Platform:
|_session_identity||Profitechs.com||To create a user session.||1 month|
|_ga||Google Analytics||To distinguish individual visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||To distinguish individual visitors.||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||To control the speed of data submission to Google Analytics.||10 minutes|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to provide various advertising products such as real-time bidding by third-party advertisers.||1 year|
|fr||Used by Facebook to provide various advertising products such as real-time bidding by third-party advertisers.||1 month|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report a visitor’s actions on a website after seeing or clicking an ad to measure its performance, as well as to display personalized ads to the visitor.||1 year|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Attempts to calculate the connection speed of visitors to pages with integrated YouTube videos.||6 months|
|PREF||Youtube||To preview videos from Youtube||2 years|
|YSC||Youtube||Registers a unique identifier to keep track of which YouTube videos the visitor has seen.||End of session|
Tools and plug-ins
The Platform uses a number of tools and applications of the Platform.
- Facebook, Youtube plug-ins: plug-ins that transmit information about the visits of users to the respective social networks, and if they have logged in to their user profile while browsing the Platform, the respective social network can link this information so as to visualize advertising content in the respective social network.
Control of cookies
You can manage cookies at any time through the Platform’s integrated cookie management tool, as well as block their future use by changing your browser settings to deny the use of some or all cookies. More information about cookies and how to disable them is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
By selecting the “Accept preferred settings” button in the cookie management tool, you activate all the cookies described above in order to provide you with the best possible experience on the Platform.
Information on the management of cookies according to the selected browser can be found in the table below:
If you want to terminate the connection between your visit to the Platform and your user profile in the social network selected by you, you must first log out of your account before loading our online store.
Google Analytics tracking can be restricted on all websites by installing an additional Plug-in.
However, removing / blocking all cookies may reduce the functionality of the Platform and / or completely or partially restrict access to it. In addition, you may need to manually adjust some parameters each time you visit the Platform.
We may update our policy from time to time, in order to reflect the changes in technology, legislation, how we conduct and operate our business, or as otherwise necessary and appropriate. Whenever we make any changes we’ll always notify you and post a clear notice here if this changes the way we interact with your personal information. We’ll post details of even the smallest changes here in any case.
Where we store and process your information
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure server in Bulgaria from Superhosting.bg. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our website and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by accessing the preference centre in your online account or by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact us below.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of the ‘profitechs.com’ websites without ever creating an account, purchasing a product or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as your account is active or for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.