Lactomat BiSonic is high-end ultrasonic milk analyzer with 7 inch touch screen which measures the main parameters of any type of milk. The large graphic display allows for fast and easy operation with the device and overview of information tables directly on the analyzer’s display, without using a PC. Lactomat BiSonic is equipped with in-built ultrasonic stirrer for removal of air bubbles from fresh milk sample. The milk analyzer provides test results for Fat, Protein, Solids Not Fat (SNF), Lactose, Solids, Density, Freezing point, Added Water, pH, Temperature. It has RS 232 and USB interface for connection to PC and external printer. Lactomat BiSonic also has a system for self calibration without computer.
Lactomat BiSonic implements the newest and most advanced electronics and technology in the field of ultrasonic milk analyzing devices. The analyzer has stainless steel body. It is robust, reliable and extremely accurate. Lactomat BiSonic milk analyzer is perfect for big dairy plants and quality control labs.
Lactomat BiSonic allows for different operations with its extremely easy and user-friendly design and software. You can transfer data to PC in Microsoft Excel with this milk analyzer. You can input customers and liters data, using the touch screen display. Lactomat BiSonic offers full review of the stored results in spreadsheet.
The ultrasonic milk analyzers do not require the use of chemicals or reagents for testing milk. Lactomat Bi-Sonic is great for big dairy plants, laboratories, quality control centers.
- Large Touch Screen Display – 7 inches
- Ultrasonic stirrer for removal of air from milk
- Ultrasonic technology
- Memory for 500 measurements
- Self-calibration without computer
- 1 x RS232 connection
- 1xUSB connection to PC
- ESC POS Printer support
- Available additional options
- No use of chemicals
- One year full warranty
|FAT||0% – 35% (option to 45%)||±0.06%|
|SNF||3% – 40%||±0.15%|
|Density||1000 – 1160 kg/m³||±0.3 kg/m³|
|Protein||2% – 15%||±0.15%|
|Lactose||0.01% – 20%||±0.2%|
|Salts||0.4% – 1.5%||±0.05%|
|Added water||0% – 70%||±3%|
|Sample Temperature||5°C – 40°C||±1°C|
|Sample speed||60/30 sec.||±0.1sec.|
|Freezing point||-0.4°C to -0.7°C||±0.005°C|
Technical characteristics of Lactomat BiSonic
|Sample vоlume||20 ml|
|Measurement speed||60/30 sec.|
|Sample temperature||5˚ C – ˚40 C|
|Humidity||0 – 80 % RH|
|Interface||RS 232 Port|
|Overall Size (W x D x H)||200/250/230mm|
|Mass, kg||4 kg.|
|AC supply voltages||95-250 V|
|DC power supply||12V|
- pH electronics+pH probe - used to determine acidity of milk
- Conductivity (with in-built sensor) – for determination of salt in milk
- Built-in printer – to print out results of analysis as report
- USB flash drive – transferring data from milk analyzer
- Accumulator – can supply power to the milk analyzer for up to 8 hours
- Electronic weighing scales - for measuring liters of milk that you take sample from. Up to 130liters.
|Dimensions||39 × 24 × 36 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.